Ropay LLP(“Ropay” or “We” or “Us” or “Company” and their connotations) operates an application(“App”), Dashboardand a website (Collectively referred toas “Platform”) which is engaged in the service of providing payment solutions to Employers in order to facilitate easy payment to their Employees on regular intervals(“Services”).
i.The Information Technology Act, 2000
ii.The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “IT Rules”)
iii.The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011
All information collected by Ropay is with the Users’ consent. Ropay is,however,free to use, collect, and disclose information of the Users which is in the public domain.
When Users use / register on the Platform, the Users may provide Ropay with certain information voluntarily specific to the nature of the service being availed on the Platform and/or certain information may be collected by Ropay. This information may include sensitive personal information as defined under the IT rules (“Sensitive Personal Information”).
The Users hereby consent to the collection of such information by Ropay.
Information collected by Ropay shall include but not be limited to the following:
• Contact Details (Permanent Address, Correspondence Address, Email ID, Mobile No etc.)
• Date of Birth,
• Gender and other Demographics
• Transaction information related to payments made via the Platform • Employee Salary information
• Insurance data, if applicable and required
qualifications of the Employees
• Data related to tax provisions and deductions applicable tothe salary ofEmployees
• Information related to leave tracking and leave status of Employees
• Financial information (like credit carddetails, banking details, UPI account information)as applicable.
We also collect certain information either when the Users provide it using the Platform or Services and / or automatically as you navigate through the Platform (which may include usage details, IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
If Ropay has reasons to suspect that the information provided by any User is misleading, inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete, Ropay reserves the right to refuse provision of the Services to the User, at its sole discretion.
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED:
The key features of Ropayinclude assisting Users to access information relating to them and each other. Ropaymay, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant Users, or to their respective Employers/Employees. In addition to this, We collect personal information only necessary for the following purposes:
• To create and maintain your account;
• To enable you to avail of our Services, and ensure efficient customer care experience and develop new features;
• To send surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products or Services or other information that may be of interest;
• To improve marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse Platform usage, improve the Platform’s content and Service offerings, and customize the Platform's content, layout, and Services
• To dispatch transaction-related communications such as welcome letters and billing reminders;
• To notify the necessary information related to the Services and your account on the Platformfrom time to time;
• To maintain records and provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Platform;
• To analyse overall trends to helps us improve the Platformand Services;
• For research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes with the help of computer science technologies including without limitation, artificial intelligence and machine learning. Such demographics will be in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form thereby ensuring anonymity.
• For sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence datato third parties and affiliates. Such demographics will be in an aggregated ornon-personally identifiable form thereby ensuring anonymity
• To furnish your information to service partners and providers only to the extent necessary for delivering the relevant allied services
• Verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity;
• To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
• To third party service providers (called ‘processors’) to perform certain processing activities on our behalf, such as parties involved in hosting and enabling the Services
• To transfer the data and the rights associated therewith to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of any division of Ropayor the entire company itself
The security of Sensitive Personal Information is important,and We have implemented commercially acceptable means to protect the same. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and We cannot guarantee its absolute security. We have implemented best industry practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the data including Sensitive Personal Information that is under Ropay’s control from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, We shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User. Users must register true, accurate, and complete information, and must revise the same to keep such information up-to-date at all times.
In the event, our partners and third parties distribute Sensitive Personal Information outside the scope of our agreementwith such partners or third parties, Ropay cannot be held liable for the confidentiality. Further, in case breach of security or actions including without limitation, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes etc., Ropay will not be held responsible.
THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER:
Additionally, the Platform may allow for certain content generated by the User, which can be accessed by other Users. Such Users, including any moderators or administrators, are not authorized representatives or agents of Ropay and their opinions or statements do not necessarily reflect those of Ropay and we are not bound thereby to any contract to that effect. Ropay expressly disclaims any liability for any reliance or misuse of such information that is made available by the Usersof the Platform.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
We reserve the right to disclose any information to comply with any law, regulation, decree, judgment, order, summon, subpoena or any other governmental order without any obligation to contest or verify the accuracy of such Order.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS:
As a User, Ropaygrants complete control of the information submitted. The rights pertaining thereto are enumerated below:
• The right to access, update or delete the information We have on the User. This can be done through the User’s account settings available on the Platform.
• The right of rectification. Users have the right to have their information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete. • The right to object and restrict.Users can object and restrict to the processing of their Sensitive Personal Information. This may,however, interfere with the provision of Services to its optimum.
• The right to data portability.Users have the right to be provided with a copy of the information We have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent.Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time where consent is givenpertaining to Sensitive Personal Information.
Please note that Users may be asked to verify identity before responding to such requests. If the Users are unable to perform these actions themselves, please get in touch with the Grievance Officer for assistance.
Users may contact Ropay by email or postal mail on the following address of the Grievance Officer:
E-mail ID: email@example.com